Loobo High Efficiency HEPA filtering Portable Welding Fume Extractor(LB-JW)
Under the help of the fan device, the fume is sucked into inlet through multi-direction sucking hood. There is the flame arrester in the inlet, so the spark can be blocked here, and the left fume and dust is sucked into gravity separator. The bigger paticiles firstly descend into dust bag. The smaller particles is arrested in the surface of core filter. The cleaner gas then flow into clean room after being purified by core filter. In clean room, the clean gas is then further purified by active carbon. At last, the gas meets the required standards and enter into air or other required room.
1) It is equipped with ABB turbo fan and motor imported from Germany and America, with overload prevention circle to avoid motor damage. It is of steady performance.
2) It is equipped with built-in centralized PLC controlling system. The operation panel is clear and simple, very easy to operate.
3) The filter core is imported from the large company in America with long useful life. It can arrest the 0.3μm particles.
4) It is equipped with the all-directions sucking arm of 360 degree rotating. It can suck the fume exactly from the source which make best of the fume collection efficiency, and insure the workers' health in the largest extent.
5) The clean air is exhausted uniformly and diffusely through the gridiron outlet, so it can minimize the noise.
6) It is attached with all-direction caster wheels, which makes the facility movable freely and easy to position.
7) The parts working condition are all stable and has long useful life, meantime easy to be replaced.